Meal Kit Delivery
Our deliveries are made on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Orders can be made at any time, but please state your preferred delivery date in the other information section of the checkout.
- We send our Meal Kits with a courier to your stated address. If there is going to be nobody home please suggest a safe designated place for it to be left in the ‘Other information’ section of the checkout.
- Delivery will cost £4 per single delivery of between 1-4 Meal Kits. Contact us directly if you want to order more!
- Ananda’s Gourmet meal kits are not suitable for freezing, though they can be refrigerated and kept for up to 72 hours before eating.
- Our Meal Kits can be delivered to any address in the North East of England by North East Courier Service.
- Check that we deliver to your postcode! All addresses starting with TS, DL, DH, SR or NE are currently in our area.
- You can have your order delivered to a different address to your payment details. Specify this during the checkout process
- Meal Kits will be delivered between 9am to 5pm. You can order as far in advance as you like (just let us know when you’d like delivery at checkout), but at least 24 hours before your required delivery day and time.
Spice Packs Delivery
- Spice Packs are delivered by Royal Mail and can be delivered to any address in mainland UK
- The price for Spice Pack delivery is £2.00